wait a minute
actually, no. don’t wait a minute. i will accept this. i would just clear the bullshit-factory from my mind, get sussed out, constantly have my shit together in every situation, and charged my entire being with creativity and awareness.
i am so down with this~
No more depression. No more anxiety. No more losing my temper at stupid shit. No more crippling fear for the future… None of it.
You guys don’t think big enough.
Feeling motivated and pumped 24/7. Conscious access to your pattern-matching faculties and muscle and generic memory. Splinter your hemispheres and delegate different tasks for improved multi-tasking. Whatever it is you’re doing, from rocket science to playing Starcraft for a living, you’d be dominating the field in a decade.
not big enough.
with 100% brain power you can learn anything much faster than anyone on earth and master it at a record pace, you could out program entire companies, out smart geniuses, never sleep as you can rest your brain in phases become the all powerful being.
We could go even bigger. With complete control, you could bypass the internal memory system in your head. You could remember every thought, every event, every SECOND of your life, even change your memories if you so choose. And if you can get your brain to bypass the simple system it uses to store memories, think of what else you could bypass. You could literaly rewire your brain to be whatever you desired. Suddenly things that used to be thrust upon us could suddenly be changed, from mental disabilities like those mentioned above, to how you go about your day to day life. Going EVEN BIGGER, your brain, is what controls you in its entirety. Having complete control over your brain, that could give you control over things like your metabolism, the rate your fingernails and hair grow, etc.
I spend so much time alone that if I was ever falsely accused for a crime I would never have an alibi
This is awesome
I will never not reblog this
Take a ticket stub or plane ticket or whatever to kinkos, have them blow it up, print it on that fabric transfer stuff and make this pillow.
Great for sentimental tripskinda sweet
MINE IS CRAPPY
WHAT CARRIAGE ARE YOU IN!??!?!
COME TO THE BACK
THE SLYTHERINS HAVE HACKED DUMBLEDORE’S WIFI
Thanks to the Ravenclaws, guys.
The password’s “AL0H4M0R4”
Pass it on.
Keng Lye - Alive without Breath (2013) - Hyperrealistic sea animals created using acrylics and epoxy resin, layer by layer
I will reblog this artist’s works every time it comes on my dash omfg
No fucking way
I was enjoying this like a child.
My intense stare, and calm demeanor was replaced with “Oh gosh.. Mm.. Look at all the colorful fishies.”
Then they were all painted, and I just stared forever.
We’ve all pulled all nighters once or twice before (well for me that’s more like once or twice a week) or have even only had a few hours of sleep to run on, but that makes staying awake in class the next day nearly impossible. So since I have an unhealthy habit of pulling all nighters, I’ve been able to come up with a few tips and tricks that will help you make it through the next day. A lot of these you may have already heard of, but they seriously help.
HOW NOT TO FALL ASLEEP DURING CLASS/LECTURE:
1. Drink Water:When I pull all nighter’s I typically bring a 24oz bottle of water to class the next day and make it my goal to drink all of it during class. Why? It gives you something to do, and when you have to pee you are not going to fall asleep.
2. Tap your hands to a rhythm:Make the rhythm more complex as you go. Here’s a Youtube Example. Obviously that would be really disruptive during class, just modify it to make it quiet, discrete and so that way it won’t catch the attention of your professor. I usually just use my index fingers on my lap.
3.Chew Cinnamon Flavored Gum: chew with your mouth closed though! It’s already been proven that cinnamon helps with memory so chewing on something that also has a bit of a kick to it will definitely stimulate your senses and keep you more alert in class. Peppermint flavored gum also keeps you awake, but cinnamon flavored is killing two birds with one stone by helping you recall information better.
4. Eat Protein!Your body is working in overdrive now and you need to supply it with the fuel it needs. Soft boiled eggs are a great choice, but the typical scrambled eggs will work too.
5. Eat an apple! Coffee provides almost no caloric energy, so if you drink only coffee to keep you going, you’ll quickly end up with low blood sugar which will exacerbate your tiredness. An apple will supply enough carbohydrate energy for a quick start because it contains fast-acting sucrose and glucose. Apples also have fructose which takes longer to digest, which provides stable energy for a longer period than a cup of coffee (with no sugar) would. The digestible fiber in an apple is also going to expand and make you feel full so you won’t have to buy something from the vending machine and bog yourself down with nasty chemicals and preservatives. Go apples!
5.Play Tetris: This keeps your brain active, but be sure to be listening while playing! Only do this if your professor posts lecture online after class or if you can borrow good quality notes from a friend. I also wouldn’t recommend doing this if your class size is on the smaller end. My general psychology course had 300 students so I was easily able to get away with playing tetris on long days.
6. In between classes, walk fast:Neurological based research has shown that even small bits of exercise will help keep you more awake in class and even help you retain more information. I’m not saying walk as fast as you can and plow people over, Just walk briskly and lengthen your stride a little bit to get your heart pumping and your mind stimulated. If your classes are right next to each other and you have time to kill, walk to the bathroom and back, or the vending machine and back, anything that’s a bit of a distance away!
7. Hold your breath: If none of the above has worked for you and you feel your eyes getting heavy and your head nodding. Hold your breath for 25 seconds. This forces your body to send more oxygen to the brain after you start breathing again and refocus again.
Hope this helped you out!Might try this tomorrow.
WOW! 100 feet down! Only …..5300 more to go. Oh boy. This might take a while.
im following this blog where this person is trying to knit a mile long scarf this is amazing and deserves more attention
This is sickening.
I went to a school like this when I was in grade six. My inhalers were locked up in the office, and I was having an attack. My memories are a bit foggy (I couldn’t breathe after all) but I recall my twin sister and somebody else wheeling me all the way to the office in a computer chair. Thankfully I was lucky and got my meds in time; I ended up off school for a week and a half recovering.
This shit is scary. Rescue inhalers should be on the person of the child who NEEDS them, and if they are too young then they should be with the caregiver. There is absolutely no excuse to keep RESCUE MEDICATIONS locked up away from the people who need them FAST.